Responsible to provide first line helpdesk support to internal and external customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, email, chat and/or remote session.
1. Providing first level Support.
2. Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
3. To provide first line technical support for end user desktop and its application related issues.
4. Troubleshooting end-user IT equipment related problems and diagnosing and solving
5. Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
6. Replacing end-user IT equipment parts as required.
7. Prioritizing and managing multiple open cases at one time;
B.Sc. in IT, or MIS, or Computer Science or any related field
A+, Network+ or Windows certifications will be a plus