Candidate should have experience into internal auditing or project management for real estate or construction domain.
CPC - Capital Projects & Construction practice
Big 4 Experience is MUST
Academic credentials –
- Market Responsibilities include relationship building, creating breakthroughs in Saudi Arabia region.
- Supervise a team of consultants across different client engagements. Plan, organize, direct and monitor project deliverables, including overall quality of deliverables, processes and completion of projects within budgeted timeline. Oversee billing and collections.
- Manage performance of project, net worth, gross margins, manage receivables and timely collection.
- Build new businesses in Government and public sector, Family owned businesses in the region.
- Communicate the results of assignments through written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to client management.
- Assist engagement director with identification for any new firm services at existing or new clients. Prepare & track proposals and conduct proposal meetings with clients. Responsible for developing and growing business and managing portfolio of clients.
1. Minimum of Bachelor’s in engineering (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)
2. MBA – Finance/ Operations or Master’s in Engineering/Construction
3. PMP Certified
Minimum 4 years of Consulting experience.
Experience of working for at least 2-3 years in Middle East.
Strong Knowledge of Real Estate & Infrastructure Sector