Lead and drive The Supply Chain Department towards Continuous development and deployment of the best in class practices in addition leading and maximizing business alignment between all stakeholders ( Supply Chain /Organisation) thru improving the current functions capabilities towards collaboration and communication for Company
Leads the Excellence Development Function through:
(1) Create, merge and simplify process road map for the supply chain initiatives with other stakeholders.
(2) Evaluating the best-in-class technologies, KPI’s, practices among competitors and global retailer in accordance of APICS.
(3) Encouraging "best-practice" sharing through meetings and workshops with different stakeholders.
Leads the Supply Chain excellence Initiatives Functions through
(1) Define the new methods for improving the process of the supply chain by using SCORE-P for process mapping.
(2) Developing Lean thinking, Kaizen workshops to plan, monitor and track progress,
(3) Process the six sigma techniques for improving systematically the approach of results.
- BSc Degree
- CSCP Certifications or within Supply Chain Management
- PMP is preferred
- SCOR endorsement or attends intensive supply chain performance indicators course