- Oversee division provisioning of Cloud and Managed IT services to customers and across the company.
- Ensuring complete delivery of all services of the Cloud and Managed IT division to all clients of Company and that they meet quality, scope, and service level requirements and constantly following up with the services provided to customers.
- Build and develop the technical talent of Service Operations into a well-rounded team through implementing new ideas and improved processes.
- Enhance Cloud and Managed IT division reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ensuring that all changes and other customer service requests are fulfilled timely and correctly.
- Motivating, developing and monitoring the work of all Cloud and managed IT division employees and managers.
- Oversee implementation of all phases of Cloud and Managed Services projects taking into account customer priorities, internal resources, and supplier schedules to most effectively roll out the project.
- Assign and follow up on tasks, activities, and deliverable to Cloud and Managed IT team through the delivery manager.
- Achieve operational objectives by providing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews and provide support to new business opportunities.
- Responsible for successful completion of project deliverable defined by SLA’s.
- Provide feedback and development points to Cloud and Managed IT teams at Company.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provide support for major bidding projects; participate in senior customers’ meetings and presentations, due diligence exercises, contract negotiations and risks review.
- Ensuring that offerings are professionally introduced, accepted and deliverable, and reflect a bright image of Company and its services.
- Assign and Contribute in Cloud and Managed IT teams meetings in order to stay informed of all division activities.