As a HR Business Partner, you will be part of business unit based in Dammam.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• You will be responsible for the overall HR contribution and value-add to the business.
• You will translate business goals into HR priorities and ensure effective implementation in partnership with the Centers of Expertise (CoE) and Global Business Services (GBS).
• Providing line managers with consultancy and advice on HR issues.
• You will act as strong HR Partner to implement HR process and strategy into practice.
• Understanding business structure and helps line management to build up the human capability to meet the mid-to-long
term business needs.
• Translating the company business strategy into HR practice;
• Identifying, developing, motivating, retaining key position holders and key talents with support of business managers.
• Providing support for employee relation issues in the responsible business unit.
• Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for
your colleagues and the business.
Ideally you'll hold ( Western Education) Bachelors or Masters Degree in HR, Psychology or related fields, with 5 years of experience in Human Resources, of which at least 2 years as an HR Business Partner. Fluent both in Arabic & English languages (written & spoken) is required.