- Oversees all aspects of auditing function.
- Plans and directs all accounting and financial data.
- Designs internal auditing procedures and ensures they are followed.
- Monitors procedures for effectiveness and provides recommendations for improvement.
• Bachelor of Accounting.
• At least 10 years of experience.
• Familiar with Auditing procedures• Full knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Good personal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively [both written and oral Arabic or English].
• Has good professional ethics and strong personality.
• The ability to stand fairly and impartially in difficult situations and issues.
• Has analytical capabilities and follows the logical approach in assessing and solving various problems and issues.• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.