Plan, direct and coordinate software/hardware activities in system analysis, data processing, information systems and computer programming. Determine technical and operational business goals related to information systems, and make detailed plans for the accomplishment of these goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate and direct work and activities of information technology employees by scheduling work assignments and setting priorities.
2. Evaluate and verify information technology employees’ performance through the review of completed assignments.
3. Provide guidance to subordinate employees regarding complex hardware and software issues.
4. Plan, implement and direct strategies for development of existing and new information systems.
5. Maintain Manage, develop and maintain the HR solution, Payroll system and Finance system.
6. Mange the networks and the master databases
7. Manage the telecommunication system
8. Develop cost estimates, human resources requirements, work plans, time schedules, and create work assignments to meet information technology objectives and projects.
9. Review, evaluate and approve requests for the purchase and maintenance of hardware, software and systems.
10. Manage backup, security and user help systems.
11. Disseminate training and manuals writings of new/modified hardware and software systems.
12. Control operational budgets and expenditures related to information technology.
13. Develop technical specifications and operational policies and procedures related to the job and the department.