The purpose of this position is to participate in IT risk assessments, and internal IT audits to ensure effective controls, security and conformance to the standards/industry best practices.
IT Internal Audit:
- Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Prepares audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, IT or any related field
- CISA required.
- CIA, CISSP, or CISM is preferred.
- 8 - 10 years of experience in Risk or Internal Audit
- 3-4 years of IT Audit