The Senior Consultant role in Capital Projects requires multi-dimensional capabilities. They are responsible for growing existing accounts, risk-based audit planning, project execution and reporting.
Senior Consultants develop a deep understanding of client’s business and build lasting relationships with client personnel. They demonstrate technical competence in their product group and industry, understand client’s perspective and become the de-facto “go-to-person”. They are responsible for serving clients and ensuring outstanding quality execution of projects.
Capital Projects Practice
Capital Projects Practice is a business vertical that services both the consulting and internal audit line of service in Protiviti.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role are:
- Understand the client’s requirements and assist in writing effective client proposals that articulate the specialized domain skills
- Understand the business model and business processes of the client
- Assist in conducting various operational and technical reviews of capital projects and construction programs as part of the engagement team to identify risks and opportunities where internal controls can be enhanced and developed
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client's business
- Develop a positive work environment and encourage teamwork
- Assist in preparing project plan, work program, perform data analyses, document working papers etc. as required by the execution team
- Assist in preparing client presentations (for different target audiences – CXOs, Board of Directors, Audit Committees) Manage performance of audit procedures. This includes identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures. Demonstrate technical competence in related domain.
- Master’s in Business Administration (Finance, Strategy, Operations, General Management)
- Technical (Industry) & Consulting skills (MBA or prior Audit/Consulting experience with Big 4 or Strategy firms).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E., B.Tech) in relevant discipline (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Construction etc.) or Architecture.
- Work experience in any of the following sectors : Real Estate, Capital Projects, Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) or Construction Sectors.
- Overall 5 - 7 years of relevant full time work experience.
- Experience in leading consulting firms or a “Big 4” will be an added advantage.